Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club
- Transparent plastic bottle
- Plastic glove
- Bicarbonate of soda
This is what we did
- We added a little vinegar to the transparent plastic bottle
- We filled one finger of a plastic glove with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- We carefully stretch the glove over the top of the plastic bottle.
- Lastly we lifted the finger of the glove and added the bicarbonate of soda.
We watched the glove become puffy and puffy!
Music teacher, Mr. DagJack, and students wish our E.I.S. community a Happy New Year in several languages.
Year Eight discover the courage involved in becoming a firefighter on their visit to Direction Du Groupement National De Sapeurs-Pompiers.
With a focus on Education For All in this term's Global Perspectives lessons, Year 8 planned a worthwhile visit to the Segbeya School For The Blind (Centre De Promotion Sociale Des Aveugles De Segbeya).
Year 2 pupils become budding botanists after their outing to the nearby green space called Botanico.
Year 6 had the opportunity to learn more about recycling and repurposing from the "Recycling Queen."