Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club
- Transparent plastic bottle
- Plastic glove
- Bicarbonate of soda
This is what we did
- We added a little vinegar to the transparent plastic bottle
- We filled one finger of a plastic glove with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- We carefully stretch the glove over the top of the plastic bottle.
- Lastly we lifted the finger of the glove and added the bicarbonate of soda.
We watched the glove become puffy and puffy!
Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club enjoy discovering what can be made with simple household ingredients.
Alice Mathieu, Year 5, wins four gold medals and a cup in a swimming competition called Les Futurs Champions.
Year Five pupils set off to Grands Moulins du Bénin to see how this industry in Cotonou produces 250 tonnes of flour per day from imported wheat.
Years 3 and 4 took full advantage of an opportunity to 'go back to nature' by visiting a farm in Calavi.
Year 6 and 7 went on a field trip to a seashore where young turtles were taken care of.