Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club
- Transparent plastic bottle
- Plastic glove
- Bicarbonate of soda
This is what we did
- We added a little vinegar to the transparent plastic bottle
- We filled one finger of a plastic glove with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- We carefully stretch the glove over the top of the plastic bottle.
- Lastly we lifted the finger of the glove and added the bicarbonate of soda.
We watched the glove become puffy and puffy!
In the holiday mood
Father Christmas visits Akpakpa and the Lower School children give a magnificent performance of The Elves and the Shoemaker.
The School Field
How we transformed wasteland into a little park.
Shipping Container Building
Shipping containers that come to the end of their journey.