Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club
- Transparent plastic bottle
- Plastic glove
- Bicarbonate of soda
This is what we did
- We added a little vinegar to the transparent plastic bottle
- We filled one finger of a plastic glove with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- We carefully stretch the glove over the top of the plastic bottle.
- Lastly we lifted the finger of the glove and added the bicarbonate of soda.
We watched the glove become puffy and puffy!
E.I.S. Year Four Pupils Shine In Extra-Curricular Athletic Events
Year 4 pupils highly endorse the adage, "Mens sana in corpore sano."
Read more … E.I.S. Year Four Pupils Shine In Extra-Curricular Athletic Events
The World of Work
Selina Vitho, Year 4 sums up the lesson learnt through the visits by saying the following: “I have learned that nothing good comes easy. I must work hard to achieve my dreams. I must be patient in everything I do.”
Immerse Education Summer Programme Scholarship Recipients
Two E.I.S. students were recognised as being ‘one of the highest calibre of entries this year’ in the Immerse Education Essay Competition.
Read more … Immerse Education Summer Programme Scholarship Recipients
Sensory Discovery and STEM Robotics
Two new after-school activities are encouraging young and older children to explore the five senses, develop their imagination, sprout logic thinking skills and more.
What does it mean to be a 'global citizen'?
Several EIS classes participated in the National Geographic Project Exploration webinar on Global Citizenship.