Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club
- Transparent plastic bottle
- Plastic glove
- Bicarbonate of soda
This is what we did
- We added a little vinegar to the transparent plastic bottle
- We filled one finger of a plastic glove with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- We carefully stretch the glove over the top of the plastic bottle.
- Lastly we lifted the finger of the glove and added the bicarbonate of soda.
We watched the glove become puffy and puffy!
The racquet skills of E.I.S. Year 13 student, Peemann Kaur, contributed to Benin taking second place in the Junior Badminton International 2022.
Making bubbles might seem too familiar, too simple and too common, but it never stops to excite children.
A visit to Groupe Veto Services, SA Farms was planned, in line with Year Four's Global Perspectives topic on Food, Water and Farming.
On the 4th of March 2022, students from Years 10-13, under the leadership of the student council and the school administration, successfully carried out the second edition of the EIS Model United Nations.