Pupils in the Science and Technology Fun Club
- Transparent plastic bottle
- Plastic glove
- Bicarbonate of soda
This is what we did
- We added a little vinegar to the transparent plastic bottle
- We filled one finger of a plastic glove with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- We carefully stretch the glove over the top of the plastic bottle.
- Lastly we lifted the finger of the glove and added the bicarbonate of soda.
We watched the glove become puffy and puffy!
World Food Day
World Food Day was marked in school with good thought, reflection and plans for action.
2019 - 2020 E.I.S. Yearbook
The 2019 - 2020 E.I.S. Yearbook is ready to download.
End of Year Salutations and Prizes for Academic Year 2019 - 2020
We began in late March, stepping from 'stone to stone across the morass.' Thank you, teachers, parents and students for walking hand in hand to reach the other side.
Read more … End of Year Salutations and Prizes for Academic Year 2019 - 2020
EIS answers 'a call for solidarity'.
EIS answers 'a call for solidarity' and presents a donation to the school, ECOLOJAH / École Endogénie Jardin de la Fraternité, which has been in the process of rebuilding after having been destroyed by an accidental fire in April 2019.
What Is Coronavirus?
Amir Moutaib from Year 3 helps us to understand.